The Best Places to Stay in Key West, Florida
You may have seen some of the beautiful and popular places in Key West, Florida. But what do you do when it starts getting late and you need a place to stay?
There are many hotels located all over the island that offer different amenities, but not all of them will be perfect for your needs. In this article we will tell you about seven amazing hotel options so that you can find the one that is most suitable for your travel plans!
The Best Hotels in Key West
1. The Reach Resort – This hotel has two pools, three bars, and plenty of entertainment available to all guests. Not only that but it is located on the beach! And it even offers a boat shuttle if you would like to experience some other parts of Key West. It’s also right by all of the great shopping and nightlife that Key West has to offer.
2. The Southernmost House – This hotel is a bit more expensive than the Reach Resort, but it is also much more luxurious. It offers beautiful rooms with balconies that overlook the ocean, and you can even see Cuba on a clear day! It features a fantastic restaurant and bar, and it has a rooftop pool where you can enjoy the view!
3. Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort – If you want to experience the ultimate luxury, this hotel is for you! It has a private beach, an oceanfront pool with a bar, delicious restaurants and cafes, and even a spa. In addition it’s located right in the area where all of the nightlife takes place!
4. Oceans Edge Resort & Marina Key West – This hotel is perfect for those who love the outdoors. It has a private marina where you can dock your boat, kayaks and paddle boards are available for guests to use, and there is even a dolphin spotting tour that you can take from the property! It’s also located close to all of the shopping and nightlife in Key West.
5. Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa – This hotel is perfect for those who want to be in the heart of all the action. It’s located on Duval Street, which is the main street in Key West and it is home to many restaurants, bars, and shops. The hotel itself has a restaurant, a pool, and a spa.
6. Ocean Key Resort & Spa – This hotel is located on the beach and has a restaurant and bar right next to it. It’s also walking distance from many other wonderful restaurants and bars. There is even an adorable trolley that goes by the property so you can hop on and off all day long!
7. Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West – This hotel is perfect for families since it has a small private beach, a pool, and a restaurant. It’s located right in the heart of Key West by all of the shopping and nightlife! And you can even walk to Duval Street from here!
We hope that this article helped you find the perfect place to stay while in Key West!
If you’re still not sure where to stay, or if you have any other questions about Key West, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to help you out!